e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Coffee

When I am working, the most indicative sign of my motivation is that I now find myself drinking two cups of coffee in a row in the morning. I'd always have one cup first, then maybe another one a few hours later. It is actually a bad thing for me because I am anemic, just a really mild condition of anemia though, not a disease.

But lately, the coffee is not helping. I have not been able to function well drinking just two cups for me per day.

I am right now looking at my empty cup at 8 am and thinking about making my 4th cup.


Just saw this on another website and it just cracked me up!

Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.
“Oh my!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"
“Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.
“What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.
Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and
continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn.
"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.
"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn.

She opens the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off the car!"

Nuk ka komente: